We offer a way for you to sell your frames and not have to run a website, handle materials or do the shipping. With this we provide you all the materials, packaging and shipping for your frame and all you need to do is come up with a winning design that people want to purchase.
In order to use this service, we require that a few steps be completed before we post a design to the site.
- The frame has been cut at least once through our shop to insure that there are no issues in production. Check out www.cncmadness.com on how to have your design cut.
- The frame has been built and tested. This has to be shown by pictures and or video which will also be used on the site.
- A build list including carbon fiber parts and hardware for the kit. This will include standoffs, screws, nuts and anything else that will be in the package.
- Links to any other parts such as 3d printed parts that are needed for the frame that we don't offer
- Description of the frame and suggested build list such as electronics. Include frame size, materials, weight, and any other information the customer would need to know.
The amounts paid to the designer will depend on the frame cost to produce and sell and the retail price the designer sets for the product. For more info, please contact us at [email protected] and we would be happy to discuss it in more detail.
To help keep the site clean and current, products with no sales could be removed from the site.
Commissions will be calculated at the end of every month and can be spent in store, or withdrawn. You can also transfer it to cncmadness to have custom work done to further develop your fleet or just to play around with new designs. In order to withdraw the funds, a PayPal invoice can be sent to us for any amounts you have earned.
Any files that have found to be the property of another person shall be removed from the store. If you find a design that is the property of another person, please contact us at [email protected] and we will look into the offending product and customer and have the files removed.
We also want to make sure that we have files in the store that people are interested in. This means that any parts that are over 3 months old and have no sales could be removed by our descression to help keep the site clean of old and unused designs.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] and we will respond as soon as we can.